In an attempt to curb my growing tendency to drop fascinating science facts into everyday conversation, I thought I'd inflict one on you instead:
It seems that what we watch affects our dreams. While I'm looking forward to dreaming in glorious high-definition, I fear for the dreams of the future. Will they consist solely of endless looped episodes of Most Farted?
Worse still, will there be comments? Will a ceaseless chatter of inane comments be the soundtrack to our dreams, rapidly descending into a slanging match between Brits and Americans and/or atheists versus Christians (worthy battles both, but not in the hands of these people, and not here- or on the side of buses for that matter)?
I for one hereby renounce YouTube- except as a source of film clips I can link to rather than actually having to explain a concept myself, of course...
Monday, 27 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment