Two new reviews are up on would-you-like-it!
This is the closest I'm likely to get to being prolific, so enjoy it. The Wrestler one is more of a series of thoughts than a review, but what do you expect from a film graduate?
I still intend to write that piece of vitriol about Britain's unhealthy relationship with working and drinking, but I'm waiting until I'm suitably pissed off with work or hungover. Shouldn't be long now.
I've also been working my way through Metallica's back catalogue as research for Metallica The Musical. It's an idea that came up in a drunken conversation that I've become slightly obsessed with. I'm thinking it should be along the lines of Mamma Mia- the plot will just be an excuse to string a lot of Metallica tracks together.
The life of Jesus seems to be the closest fit. How about Metallica Mia Messiah as a title?
Sunday, 26 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment