Thursday, 2 April 2009

Yeah, well...

Hmmm, yes, it's been a while.

Finally got round to posting my Gran Torino review, and have started daily haikus on twitter (all being well, they should appear on your right)- let's see how long that lasts.

In other news/excuses for not posting for ages, I went skiing and managed to destroy most of the skin on my face through exposure to intense UV radiation swiftly followed by icy blasts.

Still, I got to look like Ranulph Fiennes for a while, safe in the knowledge that a shiny new face lay just beneath (I could see it through the cracks).

And I got to say 'my face!' a lot, which is always good. Underrated word, that: FACE. We should all say it more.

Soon, a biting indictment of the English attitude to work and alcohol, as long as I don't work and/or drink too much to get round to it...

No comments: